Friday, May 6, 2016

What I Was Thinking When Daisy Killed Myrtle

Daisy and I were on our way back from the hotel room right after she told Tom she no longer loved him and that she loved me. She was flustered and full of mixed emotions while I was only filled with love for her and rage for Tom. She decided to drive to get her mind off of the matter and I easily agreed to the matter. I would do anything for Daisy, the smallest thing she wanted was hers. She was speeding down the Valley of Ashes unaware of her surroundings when Myrtle came running out into the street in front of my car. Her mind was wandering as was mine. The instant that collision happened I knew there was no going back. Daisy killed that woman and all hopes of us ever being together. At that moment all of my memories of Daisy, the war, the parties, and the gambling all flooded in at once. My life choices were all for Daisy and now they were shattered. While Daisy and I watched that poor woman fly lifeless through the air, I thought about our recent affairs and how precious of life together is. I decided to take Daisy up on her previous offer to run away together now that we had something from. We could start our life over for real this time. We could make a family and raise them right. I would give her everything she deserved and more. We would live our life in happiness forever.    

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jay,
    Why didn't you stop for me? Didn't you know any better. I understand that you were scared and you were frightened but that doesn't make me any less of a person. You should have told Daisy to pull over and breathe, but instead you left me there to die. For all we know, i could still be alive right now if you would have stopped. Your stupid mind was too wrapped up in Daisy to realize what you had done. Daisy makes you blind, Daisy was never good for you anyways. I hope you regret what you did to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jay,
    Why didn't you stop for me? Didn't you know any better. I understand that you were scared and you were frightened but that doesn't make me any less of a person. You should have told Daisy to pull over and breathe, but instead you left me there to die. For all we know, i could still be alive right now if you would have stopped. Your stupid mind was too wrapped up in Daisy to realize what you had done. Daisy makes you blind, Daisy was never good for you anyways. I hope you regret what you did to me.

    ReplyDelete