Monday, May 9, 2016

What I Was Feeling When Daisy Told Tom She Loved Me

Daisy was my first and only love. I first met Daisy right before I left for the war. We fell so deep in love I believed no one would never find a love as strong as ours. When I returned from the war and found she had married I knew a poor boy like me would never amount to anything for her. Although my love for her seemed above the money, I knew she would never feel the same. For five years I built myself into a man of great power. When I was reunited with Daisy I knew I wouldn't be able to stop until she was truthfully mine. The day Daisy decided to tell Tom she loved me over him was a notorious day on a few accounts. My feelings for Daisy never wavered for five long and lonely years. The feelings I inquired after hearing those three words are almost indescribable. Daisy loves me, she has always loved me. The days I spent wasting away flipping through our memories, she was doing the same. Our love has been as strong as the first day we met to this triumphed moment in time. Daisy chose me. She chose our life as a couple after being away for five year over her life with Tom after being together for five years. Our love will be forever and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment