Friday, May 6, 2016

What I Was Feeling When I Met Daisy For Tea

It’s been five long and restless years since the last time I saw my long lost love Daisy. Her cool personality and delicate touch is what I have been craving for so long. The moment I saw her was the moment I knew we would end up together and I could wait for her forever. I knew I had to see her so I took initiative. I asked my neighbor and new friend, Mr. Nick Carraway to invite his cousin Daisy to tea at his trivial cottage next door to my mansion. The realization of my reconnection with Daisy made me shudder and smile all at once and not at all. Waiting for Daisy sent my heart beating into hyper speed. As a strong, influential man, I was out of my element. When my eyes dropped on hers my heart stop beating completely and I couldn't mutter a word. She was so beautiful, the type of beautiful you can’t do justice explaining. Her voice was like money and her smile was as bright as the sun. I couldn't take my eyes off of her beautifully soft skin and stunning eyes. The moment I saw her all my old feeling came flooding through. We were destined to be together and our reunion was the supporter of that destiny. The moment I saw this woman I knew we would forever be wed, maybe not physically but mentally. Our hearts were put together for the same reason we were put on this earth.    

No comments:

Post a Comment